December 17, 2009

Baking Blitz: Puppy Chow


I love this stuff!! I have never made it myself, but thanks to my friends on facebook I now have the recipe! I’m going to make it just as soon as we eat down our huge stock of Christmas baking from trying all the recipes from the other posts I did.

1 box Crispix cereal
1 package Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Peanut Butter

Mix chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Add crispix. Put mixture into a bag with icing sugar. Shake until the Crispix is well coated.

Melt peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips together. When smooth mix in Crispix. Put in a paper bag with icing sugar and shake well until pieces are coated.

Enjoy!


Have any good ideas, suggestions or experiences? Share them, leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!

2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE THIS TREAT. WE CALL IT "PEOPLE CHOW". I AM MAKING SEVERAL BATCHES TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy you put up the recipe for this because I really wanted to make it but could not remember what it was called.
    I think I might even make some for Paul's parents because I can't think of what else I could get them this year because $ is tight because of the trip!
    I'll let you know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!