December 2, 2009

Christmas Isn’t Christmas Without A Tree!


Ok so would put our tree up in October if my husband would let me but we put it up a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I put up a tree at work. I love Christmas trees! It’s just not the same without a tree (I had a Christmas in California, and one in Australia and it was strange. Not because it was hot out, but because we didn’t have a tree!)






AND if you love Christmas trees as much as me go to the Conservatory in the Assiniboine Park and see their Christmas Tree Contest Trees! It’s running now until the 6th of December!


This is my mom's cute littele tree from last Christmas (still waiting to see what she'll do this year)

Here is a picture of my tree this year! I don’t have the best camera so the picture really doesn’t do it justice!

And here is the one I did at work! It’s so great I get to decorate for Christmas at work!

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog through facebook today! I really like it! So many yummy treats and great wedding + health tips! We spent between $5000-$6000 on our whole wedding and I think it's great to not spend an arm + a leg on one day! I didn't know you enjoyed cooking + baking so much. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks so pretty Mandi! I still need to see pictures of your new place!!!!
    You should see our tree this year it is about 2 feet tall, nothing like our 14 foot Christmas Tree last year.
    But this year we get a trip to Savannah so I can make due with a 2 foot tree that the cats will not kill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i love putting up the tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!