December 1, 2009

Anti-Snow


It’s December 1st today and it’s still very brown outside. Normally this time of year it’s very white, and very cold, but today it’s only -1C. It’s snowing lightly outside but it still doesn’t look like it’s going to stay.

Marshall and I do a marriage exercise each night and one of the parts is to say what you are thankful for that day and I think almost every day one of us has mentioned the weather.

For those of you who don’t really see the snow in the winter or don’t really understand what I mean when I say it’s usually “very cold” I thought I would include some pictures of what’s it’s normally like this time of year.






I hate snow, and I hate winter, but really I hate them because of the cold (which I hate the most!) but I’m trying to be positive about it, cause I face it every year, so here are some more happy photos of the season.






And of course (when Marshall bags) we do go out and try and enjoy ourselves...in the snow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh but Winnipeg is so wonderful with snow it looks so pretty and you can go skating on the river!
    We don't have any snow here yet either and I am starting to think that we won't have any for Christmas either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you take those pictures at assiniboine park? So beautiful! I loved the Leo Mol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!