December 21, 2009

Reading, Reading, Reading!

I love reading!! I wanted to start doing posts about books, and I still might, but I thought joining some sort of book club might be better, you know meet more people, find some new books to read.

With most things I am trying to learn more about I googled “book clubs” and found Shelfari. It’s really easy to use, and you can add books to your shelf (it’s very visual) that you’ve read, are going to read and are reading right now. And then you can search for people that are reading the same books as you and make friends and join discussions. I’m really liking it so far!


So if you are looking for a online book club/group I would suggest thing one! www.shelfari.com

1 comment:

  1. I think this is perfect for you Mandi!
    I wish I had more time to read all the books I want to read, but there are so many other things I want to do like sew :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!