January 4, 2010

Wedding Ideas For My Friend Claire

Claire is a good friend of mine, and my husband is going to be in their wedding. We met Jean & Claire at church and hang out with them often. They’re a fun energetic couple with a lot of drive and passion. They are planning their wedding for this July.

We were talking colors the other day and I tried my hardest to explain my ideas (from the colors she was thinking) but I thought “why not just show her” so here is a post just for her!

Color theme idea #1 (Yellow, Orange, Ivory)

This is the type of fabric I was trying to tell you about the other day. It's sort of classy with a fun fresh edge hey?




I know this isn't ivory, and purple wasn't one of the colors listed but it's an option for another color or accent!
I really like the flowers in this one!


Color theme idea #2 (Chocolate brown, dark teal, Ivory)

This dress is from www.dessy.com The Bay, 7th Ave Fashion & Stella's carries them!



Here's the type of look for the guys I was trying to tell you about. Maybe with a gray or black suit?
If you want to mix the two color ideas this photo above has a lot of great ideas for that, and you could have your chocolate brown chair colors with it too!





This invite above is a great idea if you are wanting to mix the two color themes.

Here's a color board to give you an idea of other colors that looks good together.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!