January 5, 2010

What It Would Be Like If I Dressed My Husband

Like most wives I gave suggestions to my husband on clothes, shoes, hair and accessories. I think my husband is pretty fashionable on his own but sometimes think of what it would be like if he wore only what I wanted him to, or he let me dress him...so me being a person that has fun with this sort of imagination I decided I would post some photos!!
If he wore suites more....wow!!

I love this one, but I wouldn't make him carry around the saddle, unless he wanted to...


I love these Steampunk Cufflinks, they are so unique and would had a fun flare to a suit! You can find them at www.etsy.com/shop/edmdesigns


I love this coat!!


I would dress him in a lot of jeans but a lot better shoes, and more colorful!

I love this knit scarf! Found at www.etsy.com/shop/WhimWave


I don't love the white pants, but everything else is good!


Not sure he would like the jacket shiny (I don't think I even do) but dressing him up is so much fun!


I love this watch! Marshall isn’t much of a watch guy but I think he’d totally love this! You can get it at www.etsy.com/shop/sippingtea




Everything..minus the nose ring...not on my man...


The v might be a little too deep for him but other then that (and the short shorts) it's great!


I love these boots! You can find these at www.etsy.com/shop/avantanthologue

I don't like the middle one, but he would love it...dressing him would be so much fun!! Maybe I'll show him this and he'll let me try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!