February 3, 2010

Dine About Winnipeg

A few times a year Ciao! groups together with a bunch of different restaurants all over the city and they do different featured specials. One time they had $5 appetizers, another time was $5 chocolate lovers deserts and this time around its 3 course dinners for $35 or $25! I’m really excited about this because I love trying new places!

My friend Sara and I are trying the Ground Floor out tonight, and Marshall and I are talking my mom out for dinner to In Ferno’s Bistro on Tuesday!

You should for sure try one of these places, or a few!!

• AMICI
• BAILEY'S
• BELLISSIMO
• BILLABONG
• BLAZE BISTRO
• BLÜFISH
• BOMBOLINI
• BUCCACINO'S
• CAFE CARLO
• CAFE DARIO
• CHAMPA BISTRO
• THE CURRENT
• DESSERT SINSATIONS CAFE
• THE DISTRICT
• THE FEAST
• FUSION GRILL
• THE GROUND FLOOR
• HERMANOS
• HU'S ASIAN BISTRO & HU'S ON FIRST ASIAN BISTRO
• IN FERNO'S BISTRO
• LOBBY ON YORK
• LOVEY'S BBQ & SMOKEHOUSE
• THE MAPLE TREE
• MAXIME'S
• THE MELTING POT
• MISE
• ORLANDO'S SEAFOOD GRILL
• NICOLINO'S
• LA P'TITE FRANCE
• RESTO GARE
• SIAM THAI
• SYDNEY'S
• THE VELVET GLOVE

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds like such a great time. I wish I could be there for this I love food so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!