June 10, 2010

Dream House: Music Room

So as most of you know Marshall is a musical so in any house we have we’ll have to have some sort of room for him. So I figured I was doing these posts anyways so why not through in one for him.
Now this one would be perfect for him. I don't think there's much more to say then that.
For my husband he gets a lot of inspiration by being able to look outside, so this room would make him a great music room!
And of course some good paintings are always needed and this one would be great in there.
And then there is this one. It might be a little to retro for Marshall's taste but I think it's great!

3 comments:

  1. Marshall has several wonderful choices of interior designs to choose from...wonder which one he will choose?

    The painting is beautiful, so serene and calming, like watching the sun set at the end of a warm and lazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would live in any of those spaces in a minute :) beautiful picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Mandi! All of these spaces inspire creativity I can't wait to see what kind of room he will have in your room to make music!
    I want the top room for my studio! I love the slanted ceilings.
    I love interior design photos! I'm not sure if you know about http://www.desiretoinspire.net/ you should check it out if you have not already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!