February 17, 2010

My Valentine's Day Surprise


So this year was my first year married for the wonderful day of Valentine's Day. I didn't expect too much because we had agreed on what we were going to do and not do. I honestly wasn't too sure if I was even going to get a card. My man is the best, and is super sweet, and great with his words but we had had a crazy couple of weeks and thought maybe he would forget....instead....he wakes me up to the wonderful smell of creeps!! I was so excited! He did such a great job, and had all the fixings (and I got a great card, a total love letter, later in the day)



Then, a few days ago I get a package in the mail from my sister! She didn't tell me she was sending me anything, and she's not really into commercial holidays but she sent me a gift!!
She made me this great bag! I still haven't figured out how she "melted" the bag together to make it tougher....
And she sent me these great soaps and lotions from her trip to Savannah!


I did some other things, and got some other things, but these were the ones I wanted to share, the ones that made this one special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!