April 22, 2010

Dream House: Formal Dining Room

I don’t know in reality if I would have a normal dining room and a formal one, but I’ve always loved the idea and the look of something formal and classy so here are my picks if I do!

I love these chairs! They remind me of loin or dog legs right?

I love this combination of dark wood with the sort of mustard yellow, it’s so warm and welcoming.

For some reason this one reminds me of a pub or a British cafe. Maybe it’s the chandelier or the chalk board over the mantel but either way I think it’s such a great formal dining room.

I don’t think I could ever do anything quiet this white unless we never used the room but I just love how clean it looks.

I just love how big this room and table is! And I love how comfortable the chairs look! I’m all about the comfort.

I love both of these dinning room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!