April 13, 2010

Making Change: If Money Could Talk

What money would say if it could talk:

“I’m depressed and sad because I am tired of people abusing me, using me for wrong purposes, fight over me, stealing me, and lying, cheating and committing crimes to get me. I get blamed in some way for most divorces. I’m tired of fighting with greed all the time. I’m hoard and I’m wasted. People think that I’m their security and I’m not. They act as if I’m God, and I’m certainly not. I just wish people knew how much good they could do with me if they treated me right and how blessed their lives could be”

I feel like there’s not much to say in response to this quote. When I read it it really made me think about how I look at money and what I do with it. I can think of so many things I have wasted my money on, and so many times I have put so much value in how much money I had instead of the relationships I have and the good I do with that money. Read the quote again, let it sink in, and make a change, one single change in how you view and use your money. It’s one step at a time for all of us, that makes the change happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!