May 6, 2010

Following My Sister: Blog Lovin'


My sister just told me about Blog Lovin and so I thought I would check it out. She tells me about a lot of different things online, most to do with fashion and blogging and sometimes it hard to keep up because she's all over the web (in a good way) but I'm putting in a bit more effect because I know it always pays off!

So I checked into Blog Lovin' and I'm going to give it a go! I'm not as good as my sister when it comes to all of this but hey here's trying right?

I love you Crystal! See you Friday when you come home!!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Mandi you are such a sweetie! All my knowledge is your knowledge. You know I am always here to help you with any questions you may have.
    Your blog is amazing and I can see the progress you have had in just a short while, I am so proud of you!
    I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's going to be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!