May 6, 2010

Dream House: Dining Rooms

I haven't had a dining room for around 2 years. And before that it had had been 3 years. I love dining rooms. I love having a room that's set a side just for sitting around eating food and talking to your friends and family. I don't think there's a smarter idea for a room then that!
Now that we bought a house (!!!) we'll have a dining room and I'm so exciting! It's big enough for our beautiful red hardwood table and I'll likely do some art work just for it's walls (don't worry I'll post some photos when it's all done!)
I love this black and white dining room. It's so simple but so classy.
I'm not all for white but I love how warm this one feels with it's little touches of the outdoors.

This one sort of makes me want to cuddly up on a couch. I think it's because the chairs just look so comfortable!
I for sure want to do a plate wall like this! What a wonderful idea! I love different types of plates so this would be perfect for a collection..which I'm thinking I can justify starting now ;)

I love a big hardwood table, so so pretty!
And this one! What a great idea for a large porch! This is the perfect family table to me! Or it would be great in a cottage! (don't worry, the cottage post is coming..)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that big hardwood table & the photos hanging from the light fixture and the mismatched chairs in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!