July 30, 2010

July Want List

I love figurines and I love this one! There are white ones too!
Aren't these wonderful!! I want them so bad! It's the perfect combination of two things I love: Toast and coasters!

And of course they would go great with some loose leaf tea! I love these boxes, don't you?

And with all my wonderful herbs growing I for sure need some of these scissors!
And of course a good brie is always a must! It's been way too long since I have had some in my house.
I want both of these outfits!! I expectantly like the shoes! Can we say Christmas gift?
Then for my new craft/office area in my new house (AHHH!!) this is a must!! So cute hey?
And to end any good want list post...cookies! These remind me of my trip to Paris! So tasty!

What do you want this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!