July 13, 2010

My Plants, My Love Update

So when I did my last plant post I told you all that I would do an update as my herbs grew...so here you go!

(Above is my Rosemary. Pretty impressive right? No, I didn't grow it from seed. I ended up buying it at Costco and it smells awesome. It cleans the air in my apartment!)

Here is what I think are my Chinese Lanterns (when I got the seeds in the mail there were two packets; I guess I got a bonus pack and after I planted them I mixed them up before I got to labelling)
Do you remember the big fish bowl I had? Well the plants loved it so much in there I had to take a bunch out and fill a whole new potter. I think these looks great in this silver "dish".
This one was the last to pop up...It just needed a little extra time I guess.
I got some new racks too! On the Winnipeg Free day! Pretty nice hey?
Another overgrown plant from the fish bowl. I ran out of potters so I figured a jar would do. I think it looks pretty cool right?

Hope you enjoyed my plants! What do you have growing that you are just in love with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!