August 21, 2010

How to be Alone

So if you haven't read my other posts about it Marshall has been away on work. He's on the 5 week of this gone for 5 days back for 2 thing and it looks like there's another 4 weeks of this.

I used to be really great of being alone but since I got married I really haven't been alone that much. I've sort of forgot what it was like to be alone, and the whole alone thing really hasn't been working for me. I have Ollie, our dog and of course friends and my mom who I hang out with every week but just being in the house, alone, hasn't been good. I haven't been coping well at all. I saw this video the other day and it really encouraged me and I can totally relate to it. So here you go, a little help with being alone. I hope it inspires you as much as it has me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was such an amazing video and spoke so much on what I was just writing now in my blog post. Would it be okay if I used it as well? I will link to you saying that I found it through you. Another funny thing is that this video is funded by Bravo Fact which is where Paul is going to apply for a grant for a short film. I thought it was just interesting, plus I am pretty sure this whole thing was shot in Montreal.
    I hope you are not feeling so alone with school and with Marshall having a change of job. I love you Mandi and know that you are never alone if you have an active mind.
    Love your big sista,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya go for it! It's a great video! I need to watch it again, it's been a while! Isn't that funny how small a world it is?! What sort of grant is he going for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!