August 31, 2010

Making Change: Easy Gardener

I saw this Easy Gardener on the Saving Money In Winnipeg Blog and I thought it was the coolest thing! I don't have a house yet, but that might just be in the works so I'm on the look out for all sort of things for my future backyard and I for sure want this!! AND the great thing is if you don't have a lot of room you can still use it, and it's Eco-friendly which I always love. So to go along with my previous posts about gardening for all this one is just another way to get started!

The easiest way to start a new garden! Easy Gardener Raised Garden Kit is the ideal way to begin growing flowers or a vegetable garden. Made from strong, UV-protected composite plastic and wood flour this eco-friendly kit has everything you need. Just add soil and plants. Complete assembly and garden instructions make for an easy quick set-up. Makes a 42.5” x 42.5” raised garden.

  • Fast and easy to assemble
  • Eco-friendly
  • Multiple kits can be joined to create larger, taller gardens
  • Includes complete instructions and gardening tips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!