August 13, 2010

Missing My Man, Making Me Cry


So my husband has been away for a while. He's been home off and on (away all week, home on the weekends) for the last 3 weeks and it looks like it's going to be another 4 weeks of this. We've been married for almost a year now and I can't thing of one night we've spent apart. This sort of snuck up on us (he didn't know this work schedule until last minute) and me being the person that normally needs to plan for this sort of change I didn't and haven't done very well with this. I saw this video today and it totally got to me, I cried the whole time. I know Marshall has just been away on work and it's nothing compared to a 12 month tour in Iraq or something like that, but it's nice to have something to relate to while he comes home on the weekend! It's always a treat having him back! I can't imagine having to go so much longer!

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!