August 15, 2010

My Inspiration & My Finished Photo Wall

So I was just itching to do a photo wall when we got in our house. I wanted to do one for a long time and I just never had the space. Now that we're in I have it up and I'm loving it! I went to the thrift store and found some awesome frames, some at 50cents each, panted them all black, got a little inspiration from these photos....

...and...
...Put them all up!

What do you think? Pretty fun right? I love it! It's just in the hall, right from the kitchen to the bedrooms. Now, this week, painting the master bedroom!

4 comments:

  1. Those photo walls all look so good!! Such a great idea. I am very inspired and gonna see where this could look good in Mike's house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love photo walls!! I keep finding more and more ideas of ones that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic! I love that you used both walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, ya, using both walls worked out really well and i keep sort of adding to it when i get more things i want to put up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!