November 16, 2010

Blockbuster

So the photo sort of tells it all. I have to be honest I sort of hate Blockbusters because you have to pay like $7 for a movie! I think that's so dumb! I could pay $3 more and go to the theaters or pay just $3 and go to the cheap theaters! (even less if I have a coupon). But we were there a couple of weeks ago and they told us about this pass. We decided we'd wait till November when we had more time and we'd try it out (no point in getting it if you're only going to use it a couple of times). So far I'm really happy with it. Ya, you don't get new releases but I'm a pretty patient person so that part really doesn't bother me too much and I sort of like having to go out to the movie story and go through all the movies to find something we all like (except when it takes half a hour!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!