November 17, 2010

Wedding Redo: All Natural


The men would be in all cotton suits with these sage green ties...

I would get a dress maid like this....
The brides maids would be in the same color with this great dress...

....I would get a vintage ring....
...we'd get invites that, after, you could plant and grow flowers our of.....

....I'd have a dream fresh three layer chocolate strawberry cake....
....the food would be like a buffet or potluck with fun summer foods....

...Around the ceremony location we would have decor like this (below and above)...

We'd take pictures like this...
We'd get married here!
....I would have beautiful flowers like these...

...I would do a fun tea table like this!....


...I'd grow flowers and do the table centre pieces like these...
...and we'd have a stand around, sort of cocktail reception.

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos. I love the jars with the vintage photos in them. That is so me. I use mansion jars for almost everything in our house. I love them, along with Milk Glass which I can't get enough of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me too!! in face i put them all away because they were my summer/fall thing, but i just pulled them back out cause i think i'm going to fill them with red, green and clear glass pieces and Christmas ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!