November 25, 2010

Dream House: Foyer

I've always been a fan of a good table at the front door and some stools and I love how they did it here!
I LOVE this slate tile!!
If I had my way I would likely build a house with a foyer that could have a little round table in the middle of it so I could always have a wonderful center piece of flowers!
It has everything I love: paintings, a table against the wall, stools, and lots of color!
I love all the grays in this foyer and still it has a type of slat tile which makes me happy : )
I love this idea for a foyer
And I love this for coat hooks
Aren't these great little decor ideas? Super simple, but great!
A dresser like this one would be great for me, I always have lots of gloves and scarves I run out of room for.
I would totally do this! Rocks, boots, and pillows, all by the front door. That's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!