November 25, 2010

Masquerade

Marshall's cousin was turning 30 (she's the one in the red dress) and she decided to have a masquerade party. First of all I think that's an awesome idea, I mean who shouldn't have a big fun party for their 30th? Especially a girl? We love to party. It was a lot of fun and I think it's so great she had party like that. Everyone was dressed up and it was such a good time.



Having a little fun at the photo booth

All my makeup and inspiration in getting ready (it's always good to have a couple of pictures to work off of!)
Marshall looking handsome as always
Trying out some of the tasty finger food
And the pretty centre pieces
The birthday girl cutting her cake

Her beautiful daughters dressed up as fairies!

And of course Edward and Austin (cousin-in-laws)



Oh and I thought to get you really going on the whole Masquerade ideas I'd leave you with a littl video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!