November 28, 2010

Hamburger Cupcakes!!


Someone was telling me about these the other day and so I had to look them up. What a cool idea right? I haven't come up with a reason to make them yet, but don't you worry, I will! In the mean time here's what you need. I'm not really going to explain the rest because, well the picture kind of does that for me. (And if you want to see some How To photo check this site out!)

  • Fudge brownie mix box, including extra ingredients listed on box
  • Yellow cake mix box, including extra ingredients listed on box
  • 1 (16 oz) can white frosting
  • Red, yellow, and green food coloring; can mix violet with red to make a deeper color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!