November 28, 2010

Netflix


Ok so a friend of mine told me that I had to try out Netflix. I was resistant because we had already gotten that $10 for a month of how ever many movies you wanted at Blockbuster. But the other night when I was trying to watch something online and it wasn't working I caved and signed up. The first months is free and you can cancel at any time within that month to not get charged for the next (when you roll into the next month). They didn't have the show that I was looking for (Glee) but they have heaps of other movies and shows and so far it's looking pretty good! Even if we just do it for the free month. I think they say it's only $7.99 a month after that. I feel like there should be some sort of catch but as of yet I haven't found anything! Let me know what you think and if you like it or not!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy Netflix, I don't watch a ton of TV. So when I need something to fill some time, Netflix usually has something of interest. The amount of documentaries they provide is unreal! We don't receive a monthly TV bill, so the 7.99$ i...s really affordable. It will only be a matter of time before their movie/tv options expand. There's many devices that allow you to stream Netflix on your TV using your WiFi signal, such as AppleTV ($119) or the XBOX 360 ($250). Worth looking into if your serious about keeping your Netflix account active! Great post amanda!

    -Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carl! We ended up getting a adapter to attach our computer to our HDMI cable. It's working out pretty well so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!