December 3, 2010

My House at Christmas!

(The tree, without any gifts! I'll be on that soon!)

Now that my house is all done up for Christmas I thought I would share with you what it looks like over here this time of the year. I'd have to say that Christmas decorating is one of my favorite types of decorating. I love all the rich colors and glitter and berries, and stockings, and getting to be a bit like a kid again. I start early, getting everything up mid November and leaving it up a couple of weeks into January. I mean, it is a lot of effort and why not really get to enjoy it right?
The bathroom

Out in the hall
In the front "foyer"

A couple of "candy" ornament bowls for the living room
The wreath on the outside door
The wreath in the hallway
A couple of ornaments for the bathroom as well

Of course a couple of plush decorations are always good too! (I made the mistake of putting them up there when Ollie was looking. He's been trying to get up there for the last three day!)
Of course the stockings and advent calendar
The center pieces for the dinning room table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!