December 4, 2010

Night Stands

Ok, so Marshall and I sort of need new night stands. We throw out his when we found bedbug eggs it (a little premature, seeing as we could have just dealt with the eggs, so we were a little freaked out). Then we found some actual bugs living in mine. We killed all of them, and the night stand is now in the garage in the -10 (not that it's been proven that cold will kill them, just a little FYI) but I was thinking maybe we should find something a little less easy for any sort of bug to live in. My first thought brought me to sleek metal night stands, but of course I always come back to the class rich wood stands too. Here are a few that I really love. Now just to find one that is in the price range.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!