November 26, 2010

November Want List

There's nothing like a comfy sweater on a winters day! And this one would do just fine!
Aren't these fantastic? I have no wall space what so ever for them at present but that doesn't stop me (ever!) from wanting them!!

Wow, I love this dress!!
Oh boots!! Who doesn't want AND need more boots!

I love this painting!! It's just so beautiful!
Not much of a gold girl but there's just something about this ring that I really love
Yumm! Brings me back to Italy!
We're looking for a coat hanger and this one would be perfect!
Really cool right? Something a little different then the norm.

2 comments:

  1. Who did the fox painting? I want it too! :) Broo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a link there that will take you to the painting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!