December 31, 2010

December Want List

Isn't this great? Two of my favorite things together: Jewelry and plants!!!
Oh and I love these too! A little something fun!

What a fun idea for a door stop!! I for sure want one of these! Now it's just a matter of figuring out which color I want...

I'm not a huge purse girl but I love a good pattern and I really love this clutch!
Cute right? I wanted it and then I saw the photo below...Then I wanted it even more!

Oh Yum! You'd think with all the holiday goodies I wouldn't really want more...but when I saw these, oh my!
I love this white book shelf!
Can I have this amazing bed spread please? It makes me want to curl up in it right now!
Can I have one of each of these amazing pillows!?
Oh so pretty! I'm a sucker for a nice bag!
Aren't these wonderful! Yep, I want them, one of each please!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing all the things you like love your blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a lot of fun with it! And I'm glad u like it thats sort of the point :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!