January 6, 2011

Dream House: Cottage Rooms

For a cottage, although I'm not an all white person I'd totally do it!
Like in this bedroom for example. It just makes me want to cuddle up and spend a weekend there.
And this dinning room/library, I'm sure I would spend most of my time picking a new book to read and sitting outside reading it!
It's always good to have a bench in the entrance, and this one is perfect.
Another great bedroom that I would spent all my time in.
And I love the white mixed with the green decor and the brown shades of the floor in this dinning room. It's so warm and welcoming!
Can you tell that I really love bedrooms and spending a morning laying in bed? Another great room for that!
You can't have a cottage without some sort of hanging chair.
I love this picnic style dining room set. It's so perfect for a cottage.
I love this room for the porch or living room!
And finally one least bedroom idea. I love this room for a porch/spare bedroom in the cottage

2 comments:

  1. That hanging chair looks cool! I've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? you've never seen a chair like that? well i'm glad i posted it then! they're great right?

    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!