January 5, 2011

Wedding Redo: Spring Theme

This time we'll start with the guys, and they would have these suits, with great lime ties.

I'd have a ring like this.
The girls would wear these vibrant blue dresses
Our invites would be one of the two of these great designs

And of course the food! Nothing but fresh fruit and veggies!


My flowers would be one of these two bright arrangements

For favors we'd have these personalized candles!


I couldn't pick just one dress so I put all three that I found in! Maybe I'd switch a few times throughout the night?
We'd have some great cupcakes like these, but in a bit brighter colors

We'd have a little drink station like this

We'd have great tables and center pieces like these

And menus like these

2 comments:

  1. That ring is very similar to mine. I really like that blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, it is a lot like yours! which is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!