January 12, 2011

Wedding Redo: Flowers

First of all I would ask for a ring like this.
I would have one of these two beautiful flower inspired dresses.
And I would do my hair simply like this.

The girl's would all have this dress in this beautiful soft green.

And the men would have these suits.
...With these boutonnieres!
If we had a ring bearer he would carry this great flower pillow!
My flowers would be this great array of flowers and leaves.
We'd have fun and simple invites.
And lots of green and white for the tables, chairs and centre pieces

I'd have one of the two of these beautiful white cakes, or maybe a variation of the two!?


And at the front of the aisle there would be this wonderful flower wall!

For favors we would have these green tea cupcakes!
We'd have a fruit table with as much fruit on it that we could fit! And then we would have some beautiful birds like these made of fruits and veggies!

We'd for sure take some fun flower pictures like these.

4 comments:

  1. I love that first cake! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just planned THE most perfect wedding, one that even Cinderella would be envious of.
    You'd make a divine wedding planner, if you could endure the stress of working with frantic, frazzled brides-to-be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny you should say that, i'm a wedding planner on the side www.mydayeventplanning.com

    thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the brownish color suits that you have posted above? I would love this for my wedding coming up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!