March 11, 2011

DYI: Paper Flowers

Aren't these flowers so pretty? I've been out of the how Do It Yourself thing for a while 1) because I've been so busy 2) because I did so many for a while that I had too much stuff and 3) because it can get a bit expensive if it's just for fun. BUT I think when we're all set up in our house and I'm working on my sewing/painting corner I'm going to make myself a nice vaseful of these pretty flowers! And I never have to make sure there's water which is a total plus for me!
Check out the post on The Bridal Cafe for the full DIY!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I have wanted to go and buy flowers for some photos with the tons of milk glass I have that I want to sell but pretty flowers are costly. I think I am going to try to make some of these in pretty pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!