March 10, 2011

Road Trip: Day 1

Day 1: Drive through the night from Winnipeg to Billings, stop in Billings for a rest, then on to Yellowstone
Marshall has been trying to find a Cracker Barrel every time we go to the states so he can bring me there. Finally on this trip we found one. We put it into our GPS and went a little out of the way, and then it turns out there was three along the way, including at our hotel that night, but it was worth it stopping when we did. Nothing like some serious comfort food at 6am after driving through the night, through a snow storm.







6 comments:

  1. My husband I absolutely love Cracker Barrel's food when we are craving comfort food. I love their pancakes with a passion. What did you get to eat there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cracker Barrel! I was just in North Carolina a few weekends ago and eating there was on my "Must Do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pancakes. I was a little disappointed because they didn't have waffles; that's my go to breaky food, but the pancakes were still good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you weren't too disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Cracker Barrel!!! I think if I lived near one I would eat myself into a food coma! Looks like your trip went really well. I can't wait to look at the rest of your pictures.
    How are you liking your new camera? Because your pictures are looking better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed that restaurant while we were in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!