March 17, 2011

March Movie Reel, Part 1

I really liked this movie, I thought Rachel McAdams' character was great!
I liked this movie. A slower pace but it was good.
I think this is a must see. I really liked how they played out the drama and suspense, a little different then the usual and I like that.
I sort of felt like this movie was long. It wasn't as funny as it looked like it was going to be either. Oh well.
I really liked this one. I don't have much more to say then that.
This movie made me wish I never got rid of all my old toys! Looking back I had some really cool ones!
I'm trying to work my way through all the movies nominated for an Oscar, and this was one of them, but it was a little strange. Totally different then the usual way of doing a "gang" movie, I give it that.
Just a cute no brainier chick flick. But you know, I'm a woman, we like those. My husband pointed out that the story had been done over and over again but it always sells. It's love, or the search for love and, to me, that will always sell (and of course Hollywood had that figured out too!)
People told me this one would make me cry but I didn't realize I would cry within the first high minutes. I can't believe it took me this long to finally see it. A great movie!
I really liked this one. It sort of just ended. I felt like that didn't really match the rest of the movie, but still good.

2 comments:

  1. wowie! heaps of movies. Flipped was good but you know I am a really harsh movie critic...the ending ruined it a little for me but it is cute. A girl that falls in love with a boy and he doesn't and then as they get older it changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! I've been working some night shifts so I've had a bit more time to watch move movies. I am going to watched Flipped yet, still haven't tho. I have a pretty long movie list, ha ha. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!