April 21, 2011

Movie Reel


The Time Travelers Wife was sad, not as sad as I thought it would be, or as I heard it would be but still really sad,  but in a way I like the way it ended...I don't want to say anymore and give anything way.

I started watching Sucker Punch and at first I wasn't liking it but then as it went on I started to really like it and it ended up turning out really...well I liked it in the end...I always say too much and give movies away so I'm going to stop!

I liked Limitless. Not too intense but I love movies where people get something good and need to figure out how to make it work for them...almost like winning the lottery you know?

If you haven't see Watching For Superman you need to. I'm from Canada and the school system is a bit different up here but I just found it incredible the stuff that goes on that I had no idea about.

3 comments:

  1. i agree with waiting for superman- everyone needs to see it. i watched that and the documentary "inside job" about the financial crisis in the same night and needless to say, i was thoroughly depressed. please find me a canadian boy to marry so i can move to your country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i haven't seen inside job yet, i'll have to look it up.

    i have a hard enough time finding single men up here for my single girl friends...hard to find right now i guess ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!