April 21, 2011

Road Trip: Day 7, Part 2-My First Sonic Burger Experience


I had never been to a Sonic Burger before. We were on the road (I mean it's a road trip after all right?) and I was looking out for one because it was on the list of things to do while on the trip and finally we found one! I can't say I loved all of it but the milk shake was great and my chicken burger was pretty good (minus the huge amount of white bun...I picked at a lot of it, there was no way I was taking in that much processed white flour into my body).

I'm glad I tried it and I think it's a road trip must. Next time though I want to wait and have them come out on the roller skates!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!