April 1, 2011

Road Trip: Day 4- Hoover Dam

Day 4: Drive to Vegas with a stop in at the Hoover Dam

It was very last minute that we even decided to go to Hoover Dam. We really hadn't talked about it or planned on it at all. We were just driving, on our way to Las Vegas, saw the sign and were like "Oh, the Hoover Dam, I guess we go right by it hey? Should we stop in?" and we did. I was glad we did, it was neat to see. I'll be honest, I really didn't know that much about it and I'll be honest again, I still don't know that much about it but it was great to get to see it up close and really get perspective on how big it is.




I wasn't supposed to sit up there so that's why I look so awkwardly placed


The new bypass bridge. It's huge!

Ok this is just the car park, but I thought it was really pretty.





For those of you, like me, that didn't know too much about the Hoover Dam or the new Bypass Bridge here are a couple of videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!