March 31, 2011

March Want List

Check out these cute dresses! So whimsical!

Isn't this cubby organizer the best? I would hugely great use of this!
So pretty!

I'd love to have just a huge set of keys like this and make a wind chime out of them! Wouldn't that be wonderful? At the very least it would be really pretty to look at!

Isn't this bottle beautiful? I'm a sucker for a good glass water bottle and I love this design.


Yum!
I want this whole outfit from Three Little Ducks!
Aren't these so cute? It totally brings out the kid in me!



Cyclamen plant, but I want a white one!
Nerve Plant, so nice, and green!

7 comments:

  1. you have GOOD taste! I think every one of these i would LIKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these monthly wish lists you do. It's a fun way to keep track of the things you like! :)

    I have my list here (not very big yet)

    http://pinterest.com/fortheloveoffin/for-the-love-of-wish-lists/

    I love those dino plant pots - I have that on my pinterest too, in my "To Make" section. I'm going to keep my eye out for plastic dinosaurs when I'm thrifting!

    The cubbie is fantastic - I could arrange and rearrange it all day long if it was in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow thanks ladies! it's fun doing these, and i totally agree, it's a great way to keep track of the things you like. it's also great when christmas or my birthday comes around and i have no idea what i want to ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I pretty much love every single thing in this post! (you most definitely need a pinterest, girl! It's a perfect place to organize all this amazing stuff!)

    My favorite things are those first two dresses....amazing! I also love the cubby and the dino planters! LOVELY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks, I may need to add some of these to my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dresses are amazing. I love that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally gotta get those dinosaur planters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!