May 21, 2011

Movie Reel



I LOVED Water for Elephants, I can't wait to read the book now! And I will go and see it again.

I really also enjoyed The Queen. I'm in love with the sound track to it and listen to it all the time so I figured it was about time that I watched the movie.

I find a lot of the posters and ads for Love & Distrust misleading. Like this poster for example: it show them kissing in modern time, in what looks like New York but their characters part in the movie is in the 60s and not at all what the poster gives off. Still an interesting collection of shorts (I know they don't sell it as shorts but it pretty much was).

I know almost nothing about Tolstoy so I really don't know how much of The Last Station is true or not but I still really liked it as a movie. Very sad but good. An interestingly different love story.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to this I have no more movies to watch and enjoy. Hopefully. ;) Am reading Water for Elephants right now, though haven't seen the movie yet. Can't do both at once. Hahaha.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe lots of Robert Pattinson up there! I've never seen any of these movies, thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!