May 28, 2011

Road Trip: Day 9, Part 1: LA-Universal Studios


I went to Universal Studios when I was around 13 and when we planned to go to LA and I wanted to go back. I remembered it being so big and so great....I was a little disappointed this time around. It was pretty cold, and rainy, so that probably had something to do with it but I also remember there being a lot more rides and things to do and see.We still had a lot of fun though.



I was trying to get him to "smile nice". These are the options I had to work with.










3 comments:

  1. i love universal studios in florida + i haven't yet been to la + but florida is coming soon + since they have they've added "Hogwarts" + the world of Harry Potter + I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, the Florida one is 100x better then the LA one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I originally thought this was a hung up San Jose shark, since I've seen so many pics lately since Canucks beat them. haha. I went to Disney land this past new years. Universal Studios(only been to the one in LA) is awesome too, haven't been in years though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!