May 27, 2011

I'm a guest writer!



Hi lovely followers!

I just thought I would let you know that I did a little guest post at Porcelain Heat, Ivory Tooth and I wanted to tell you about it!

It's called Styles Files, and as you guested it it's all about ones personal style!

I'd love it if you all went over and showed her (and I) a little support. It's my first time doing a post like it and it was a lot of fun!!

I'm also looking for guest writers for my Beautiful and Unique posts so if you are interested check out the info here! I'd love to have any of your wonderful lady do a post (sorry boys, only the ladies for this one!)

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting Mandi! I can't say it enough I am so proud of you, I have seen you grow as a beautiful women through your blogging experience and I couldn't be a more happier big sista.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I was able to have you featured on The Style Files. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oww thanks crystal, that means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, now that i've done a guest post like that it makes me want to do more and more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!