June 22, 2011

Road Trip: Day 10, LA- The LA Zoo & Six Flags


It was a pretty nice zoo but I honestly was expecting a lot more for LA. I guess I thought it would be a few steps down from the San Diego Zoo, but it's more so just an average zoo.  Still I always enjoy zoos so I'm glad we checked it out. 









I don't have any pictures of Six Flags because well you don't really bring anyhting into the park (we learned this the hard way) because you can't take anything on the rides and you have to then leave everything in an expensive locker either at the gate or at each ride you go on.

But here are a couple of videos for you of my favorite ride there: X2




I put in this last video because well it's just so funny. The guy looks super pumped at the beginning but as soon as the ride starts getting intense he just looks like he's going to poo and throw up at the same time. You need to watch it, it's pretty funny. It is a pretty intense but rad ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!