June 22, 2011

Thrift House: Liquor Table

Cost: 25 cents

I LOVE this little table. I originally bought it as a side table for in my living room, and it fit perfectly in the space that was left between the wall and my giant couch but then we started collecting the mixings for drinks and it found a new home again in the dining room. I'm thinking I'm going to spray paint the brass silver but for now this is how it looks. Not bad hey?

My sister and I decided to do the Thrift House post together because we both love a good deal and are always showing each other what we've each found, so what better then to blog about it right?
Check out here posts on her blog- The House of Hearts

1 comment:

  1. great alternative to a big bulky cabinet + looks great.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!