June 28, 2011

Want List

A little something for Ollie. SO cute!


Check out the video, this thing is great!! And I wouldn't need to get a truck to use it! I don't even want to know how much it is! (I couldn't resist....$8000!!!!)


SylvanSport GO 2011 from kyle mundt on Vimeo.

I want both of these!! I love the wood lounger. I'm sure it's not comfortable at all but it sure is nice to look at!

Isn't this a cool idea? It's like the inside of a boat! I love that! Great way to reuse if you can!

Nerve Plants. I just think they're so pretty.
Aren't these cute!? I featured Janet Hill Studio a while ago on a wish list and she just keeps coming up with more and more art that I love!
Isn't this a wonderful couch? Not sure how comfortable it would be, but I love the shape. 

These chairs would go great with the couch, so I want them too. I'm already dreaming of the furniture I want when we stop renting out our basement and get to put all the stuff that's upstairs down there and I get to totally redesign my living room!
This is totally the best gardening gift I could ever get!!

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!