June 30, 2011

Road Trip: Day 10-The Santa Monica Pier


We went here way later then we had hoped to so nothing was really open and you couldn't see out into the ocean very well but it was still pretty and to be that close to the ocean when you lives thousands of miles away, well anything is great! 




















In case you've never heard of the Santa Monica Pier, or ever been there I thought I would include a few say time photos and a video just to give you a better idea of how pretty and fun it is there. Great (but full) place to go to the beach for the day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I have never been there...now it's on my to do list :) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hang out there all the time when I lived in that spot. I hope you checked out the promenade and the new mall they just built too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!