July 8, 2011

A little yard goodness

(All my containers full of water from the rain. I figured my rain barrel isn't big enough so I'd fill whatever I could find!)


I know I haven't posted a yard update in a while so I thought I'd give you a little something until I have one for you.

This vine is slowly growing...It's an annual so it better hurry up!

The amazing poppies growing in our front yard. They are so bright and beautiful. It's pity they don't last longer. 



We had my mom over for dinner and it was so wonderful out we ate outside.
Broccoli coleslaw with bacon!

BLT dip


And a little Hawaiian wine

3 comments:

  1. The flowers are lovely + and I know you guy live outside + your always having fun.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are those toppers on your wine bottles? Are they flexible caps? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, they are air tight no leak rubber caps from wine sense. They're pretty great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!