July 7, 2011

Road Trip: Day 11- Pacific Coast Highway


We decided that we had to drive along the Pacific Coast Highway. We'd heard so much about the drive and didn't know when we would be down there again so we had to do it. It sucked up a lot of time but it was super beautiful and I think worth it!


(Just to show you how close you really are to the ocean as you drive)








One of the beaches we stopped at along the way. Sorry, I didn't write down the name.











(It may look warm but it wasn't)



Me, collecting rocks and driftwood. It's sort of what I do on trips; my form of souvenirs.




For a little more information and to entice you even more to take this great drive here's a couple of videos and a few more photos. 









3 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite drives ever...yes, it takes time and sometimes you just think "why am I doing this?" but the views and everything is priceless! Love the pictures!!! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done this drive in reverse, we came down along the coast from Vancouver, through Washington, Oregon(the dunes are fun!) and Cali to make it to DisneyLand. Awesome memories. I'm looking forward to going on a some sort of road trip this summer. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Oh and Amanda! I LOVE your new layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!