July 23, 2011

Movie Reel




I would suggest NOT watching Your Highness. That's time in my life I'll never get back.

I really liked City of Ember. I had never heard of it and just saw it on Netflix and gave it a try. It's a pretty good movie.

I also really liked Hanna. I like that style of action movies.

The Hang Over 2 was pretty much like the first one, just a new location and a new lost person...Still a good laugh though.

I was glad I watched Angela's Ashes. I read the book and it was nice to see the book come to life. As it is with most books turned into movies I'm always a little disappointed with certain details they leave out.

1 comment:

  1. I read City of Ember but never saw the movie. Nice collection of movies, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!