July 19, 2011

New to Me: LaChapelle Studio

I was just looking through all the blogs I follow, clicked on a couple of links and I got here! Some of the stuff...well X rated, so watch out, but super creative too! Here's the more PG stuff, and the stuff that I'm impressed by. I don't know how this works, but I think it's great that all these celebrates are doing these themed photo shots! How cool right? I feel sort of stupid posted about this because they've directed heaps of music videos that I've seen a lot, but I never really pay attention to directors, produces, and all that production stuff...So I guess here's my attempt at it? Either way, I really like this photography!






3 comments:

  1. David Lachapelle !!! I just love him !!! He's one of my favourite photographers and I had the luck to meet him (dreams do come true!).

    His work is amazing, he creates really awesome things. His mind is awesome, very creative. Glad to know you liked him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that must have been wonderful! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Watching him work and direct and take photos was incredible. To meet him and have a photo with him and let him sign my lens filter was priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!